So you want to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi version. Well,now you are at the right place. After using the built-in features in your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 you might be getting bored. By Rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi variant you will get the full privileges to enhance the flexibility of your device. You might be eagerly waiting for a complete, simple and perfect guide for the rooting purpose. The rooting guide that we provide here is the easiest method to root the Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi variant. So read on and follow the simple steps to root your Tab.
First of you have to know that the below given rooting procedure only works with the model number SM-T210 and SM-T210R. So before starting the procedure make sure that your device belongs to the above model number. For this go to Settings >>System>>About Device>>Model Number. Don’t follow this procedure for any other devices and model number.
Requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi
- Charge your device up to a minimum of 80%
- Back-up your personal data
- Enable USB Debugging (Apps >> Settings >>Manage Applications >>Development >>USB Debugging >>Check box)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Drivers must be installed. Click here to download it.
- Download ODin v3.04 &Prerooted.tar.md5
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi
- First of all turn of your Tab completely.
- Now place your device in download mode (For this press and hold the volume down+Home+Power buttons together). Now a warning will appear on your device so confirm to enter the download mode by pressing the volume up button.
- Run the Odin V3.04.exe as Admin. (The downloaded file must be extracted to get the exe file).
- Now its time to connect your device with the computer. So connect it via the USB cable (tab should remain in download mode). Wait a while for the Odin to detect the device. An Added message will appear in the Odin window when your device is connected to the system successfully.
- In the Odin Window the ID:COM box will turn to blue color with a port number showing the successful connection.
- In the Odin click the PDA button and select the .tar.md5 root file.
- Also ensure the AutoReboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes are selected. And uncheck the Re-Partition option.
- Verify everything once again and click the Start button in ODin. The process will be started and will complete within few minutes.
- After the successful installation, your device will reboot automatically and the successful installation is indicated in the Odin by a pass message with a green background. Then unplug your device from the computer.
- That’s it !! Now the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 running on Android 4.1.2 is successfully rooted. When the tablet is rebooted, open the SuperSU and update the binary for the successful working of your device.
Latest posts by Vishnu Mohan (see all)
- Top 5 Best Gaming Laptops 2014 [Laptop Buying Guide] - May 15, 2014
- How to Block Ads on Android Devices Without Root - April 8, 2014
- Top 5 Sony PS4 Problems and Fixes - January 3, 2014